PDA

View Full Version : MaestroTools Trouble!

J.P. Schwinghamer
05-05-2002, 10:48 AM
Howdy all!
I\'ve just recently upgraded to Windows XP. Gigastudio is woking fine...but when I try and run MaestroTools I get the following message...\"The procedure entry point ThunkConnect32 could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.\" Anyone have any ideas!!?!

Thanks!
JPS

Garritan
05-05-2002, 10:57 AM
Maestro J.P.
You need the new MaestroTools XP version. E-mail me and I will send it to you.
Gary

Jeff Hurchalla
05-06-2002, 02:07 PM
Hi Timo,
Yes, the Maestro Gary mentions is the beta version. The release version should be available with the GOS update, probably not too long from now.
As a side note, for those using MaestroXP now and a sequencer on the same computer, I recommend using Sonic Foundry\'s Virtual Midi Router (rather than Midiyoke) if you can - it\'s available as a download if you own a non-lite version of Sonic Foundry software.
Hope this helps.

Timo Heil
05-06-2002, 11:00 PM
Is this still the beta that requires MIDI Yoke or SonicFoundry\'s MIDI Router?

keith
05-10-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Jeff Hurchalla:
[QBI recommend using Sonic Foundry\'s Virtual Midi Router (rather than Midiyoke) if you can - it\'s available as a download if you own a non-lite version of Sonic Foundry software.
Hope this helps.[/QB]<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Jeff,
I own most of the Sound Forge products and went to the Midi Router download page. They do not have an XP version there. Only Windows NT and 9x/me

Any advice?
Keith

Jeff Hurchalla
05-10-2002, 01:34 PM
Hi Keith -
You can safely use the NT version, since XP is the latest upgrade of windows NT. You will probably get a warning that the driver is unsigned when you install it - just ignore that.

Jerry Kahn
05-13-2002, 02:20 PM
Hey Gary/Jeff.. I think I have the same problem installing it on Windows 2000. Is there a Win2K version? Thanks!! -JK (jerry.kahn@chase.com)