• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Best Giga Library for Vibes?

Share/Bookmark

Best Giga Library for Vibes?

Need some great sounding vibes for some light jazz I\'m doing. Any suggestions on the best out there for GIGA?

Thanks

Re: Best Giga Library for Vibes?

Cool Vibes by Art Vista is quite nice.

It\'s all I\'ve got, so I can\'t really compare it to others.

Cool Vibes would be a great choice for vibes.

There are others out there. DSSoundware has a Marimba/vibes library...and I could swear there\'s another one.

Yupp, in fact I\'m using Cool Vibes on a piece of music right now. It\'s working great. It\'s very different from all kinds of vibes I\'ve tried before. It has a character. I think you\'ll love it. Like always you can\'t go wrong with Hans Adamsons stuff.

Thomas

Hello,
    Xsample Vol. 4 have vibes, marimba, xylophone, glockenspiel and more.
    The vibes set is with different mallets and a special set is \"bowed\".

Ciao,

Hans-Josef

Well, this one is sure coming highly recommended! And the price is sure right. Thanks for pointing me to this one guys...

Have you guys heard the ones on the DS Soundware site????? Oh my gosh! Compared to the others mentioned there is no comparison.

You should definately check these out:

http://www.dssoundware.com

B

I am always on the lookout for good vibe samples and I haven\'t found any that pleases me as much as the DS Soundware vibes.

Originally posted by blandel:
    Have you guys heard the ones on the DS Soundware site????? Oh my gosh! Compared to the others mentioned there is no comparison.

B
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Oh hi Donnie - glad to see you\'re back [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Simon Ravn:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Originally posted by blandel:

B
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Oh hi Donnie - glad to see you\'re back [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yep it\'s me!!! How did you know? So when do I start getting some of his money?

B

Go Back to forum