• Register
  • Help

Topic: My Performance tools keeps crashing

Share/Bookmark

My Performance tools keeps crashing

Mayday, mayday.

My perfomance tool consistantly is crashing my XP system and automatically restarting the computer.

Does anyone have a similar problem. Anyone figure out a solution?

Thanks in advance.

- Nathan

Re: My Performance tools keeps crashing

Mine crashes too if I shut down the Giga before the tool. Try shutting the tool down first and then Giga and see if that helps.
    Dave

Whatever crashes, you don\'t want XP to restart automatically. You can turn that off for most cases. Right-click This Computer > Properties. Advanced Tab. Settings button. There\'s a checkbox for Auto-restart there.

Maybe that helps you fix the problem.

Maarten

Thanks for the tip Maarten.

Actually, my problem is that the performance tool keeps crashing while I play it!!

Originally posted by Furst:
    Thanks for the tip Maarten.

Actually, my problem is that the performance tool keeps crashing while I play it!!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">In which mode? Have you posted this on the VSL site where the programmers are who can help you?

Damn,

There are programmers on the site to help me? Hot Dog!

I\'m crashing in any/every mode. Repeatition tool seems to be a paticularly noteworthy culprit though.

Thanks again in advance. It\'s so nice to get help on a forum like this. Thanks for your time.

Originally posted by Furst:
    Thanks again in advance. It\'s so nice to get help on a forum like this. Thanks for your time.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Glad to help. I have some PDFs that may help you. Please write to my e-mail address below.

Go Back to forum