• Register
  • Help

Topic: Logic Audio 4.5 - intruments sound octave lower

Share/Bookmark

Logic Audio 4.5 - intruments sound octave lower

When using LAG 4.5 with GST 2.01, all instruments loaded sounded an octave lower. This reverts back to normal after fiddling with the audio drivers in LAG but always happens again when I start LAG. This only occurred after upgrading to LAG 4.5 and GSt 2.01. Any ideas?

Re: Logic Audio 4.5 - intruments sound octave lower

Is it an audio problem?? Sounds like the midi instruments in LAG need a \"transpose +12\"??

We are using LA-platinum 4.5 and Gigastudio 2.01. No problems with transposed sounds.
    Everything works.

Uli

I don\'t think it is an audio problem. This happens each time I start LAG. Queerly, the problem resovles each time I go into the audio drivers and play around with it (and NOT changing anything - just check and un-checking some boxes). The instruments would revert back to normal. Once I exit and re-start the program, all instruments again sounds an octave lower. Talk about wierd. Never happened to me before.

Is it possible that your initial LAW environment sends out an odd setup message?

Maybe try making a new environment from scratch?

Instead of playing with the drivers, what if you send a midi system reset message next time?

Go Back to forum