• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New Kontakt Forum

Share/Bookmark

New Kontakt Forum

We would like to welcome Native Instruments to the Northern Sounds community. It has always been our goal to expose the end user to new and innovative tools for wielding your craft. Native Instruments has a proven track record with providing quality products and with the development of Kontakt they have brought a new sampling solution to the playing field. Martin Jann Senior Audio Designer for Native Instruments will be moderating the forum. We believe users will benefit greatly from Native Instruments’ forum area.
    http://www.northernsounds.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=1;DaysPrune=30
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Desound & PaPa Chalk

Re: New Kontakt Forum

I get the message that I am not allowed there...

hmmm a pity. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Very cool. And they offer a nice price for cross-grading. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Yup. I too am not allowed.

We were just finalizing some settings you can enter freely now all are welcome.
    enjoy [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

The Native Instruments Kontakt forum with Martin Jann is certainly a most welcome addition to Northern Sounds!

Best wishes to Martin and the rest of the Native Instruments team!

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Ok now how about an EXS24 forum section as well? That is the other format of the VSL after all! [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Just thought I\'d try out that new facial expression.

Don’t you think everyone will just post here in the Sample group anyway?

Its always sad when splitting up good forums.. but i guess we will still discuss sample librarys here whether its giga, roland, kontakt, akai or VSTi-libraries? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

/Tobias

Originally posted by tob:
    Its always sad when splitting up good forums.. but i guess we will still discuss sample librarys here whether its giga, roland, kontakt, akai or VSTi-libraries? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

/Tobias
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">This particular section isn\'t being split up!! This is still the \"Sample Libraries Discussions\". If you go to the top level, you\'ll see the secions. The Sample Libraries Discussions is now it\'s own section disconnected from any particular technology.
    The Kontakt secion will be a great addition for Kontakt specific topics.

Mega-thanks again to the folk who run this forum for creating such an amazing place to discuss sound and music!!!!

EDIT!
    Seems to work now!

Go Back to forum