• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: Anyone buy from Puget Systems?!!!

Share/Bookmark

OT: Anyone buy from Puget Systems?!!!

I need to know if this is a good place to do bussiness with. Here\'s the link: www.pugetsystems.com

Re: OT: Anyone buy from Puget Systems?!!!

My experience is that it\'s a great place to do biz with. The system I got from them isn\'t a Giga set up, but I know they\'ve done some, and they\'ll work with you until you\'re happy with your system. When I had hard drive problems, Jon at PugetSystems came to my house and installed replacements free of charge. He also came by and installed a DVD drive when I decided I needed one - no installation charge! I don\'t think you can get more dedicated support anywhere. Last time I checked, their customer satisfaction ratings were thru the roof.

Yes, that\'s exactly why I wanted to make sure everything was alright. The ratings seemed to be a little TOO high and the service seemed to be a little TOO good to be true, if you know what I\'m saying. I\'m glad to hear from a person who\'s actually bought from there.

Thanks!

Yes, that\'s exactly why I wanted to make sure everything was alright. The ratings seemed to be a little TOO high and the service seemed to be a little TOO good to be true, if you know what I\'m saying. I\'m glad to hear from a person who\'s actually bought from there.

Thanks!

Thanks for the kudos Matt. With how rarely problems arise, its a no brainer for us to service to the nth degree. What comes around goes around, and you being taken care of like you should be - is paying us dividends by having another very happy customer out there. Glad you\'re still a believer in our computers!

Thanks again.

Go Back to forum