• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Pan Flute Posted!

Pan Flute Posted!

Here is the panflute .gig I made. Please be aware it isn\'t perfect, and the intonation is slightly off on a few notes -- but I think it\'s still pretty useable.

As a means for me to have a small idea who is using this file, I ask that after you download and try it, fire off an email to jdtolman(at)hotmail.com and let me know what you think (but be nice!). Any suggestions would be lovely as well.

Re: Pan Flute Posted!

I can\'t open it [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

\"data was not in the expected format\"...

You are using winrar to uncomress the file? I downloaded, extracted it, and loaded it with no troubles.

FWIW, I DLed and unrared, no prob. Furst, are you using 3.0?

Apparantly people have been downloading the file, as I just exceeded my 500MB per month tranfer limit.

That could explain why I could not download it.

Convenient that the end of the month is here already and the traffic seems to have reset. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Now please, I\'ve made this freely available, and quite apparantly people are downloading it... but I\'ve yet to recieve a single comment or email.

If you want the new URL for the file, send your request to jdtolman(at)hotmail.com I apologize for the trouble, but I\'d like some idea of who\'s downloading and the other way just wasn\'t working.

Got it! I will let you know just because I feel sorry for anybody from St. Louis.
    (9er fan [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )

I\'ve DLed it, but can\'t use it yet, my stuio is in rewire mode (hardware, not software!) But I use pan flute a lot, so consider this a big THANK YOU!

Your deep pity is indeed touching! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum