• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: New VSL user demos

New VSL user demos

For those of you who might be interested, check the VSL site. There are four new demos done by Maarten. More good stuff to listen to. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: New VSL user demos

Wonderful stuff. Maarten is an excellent composer and really represents many genres. Nice to hear some other kind of compos - then the everlasting and praising JW mockups. Nothing wrong with JW (dont wanna start the fire here), just nice to hear a library being used in other contexts. Thomas and Maarten are both excellent and skilled composers. All I can say is that I want more. And for some reason - I am gonna hold my frenzybutton until the first QLSO demos. Especially because I am interested in doing more harsh, aggresive and wild stuff. One thing we all need to keep in mind is the surround capabilities of QLSO. Anyone interested in surroundsounding their compos should def. be aware of this.

Camouflage is my favourite VSL demo so far.

Love - Chris

yah, he freaking RAWKS!!

I still cant get the solo from Goodbye NY out of my head.

Nice music Maarten. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] You like woodblocks, don\'t ya?

Thank you guys!

I\'ve written some more about the demos on the VSL forum, if you\'re interested. No use to repeat myself over here!

Lewis, Apessino, I\'m flattered (haha Munsie)! Thank you so much. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

You should hold that frenzybutton till QLSO shows up, as it will most likely be something completely different than VSL. A different focus, to achieve a different kind of music/style/genre.

A_Sapp, yeah I really love using woodblocks and temple blocks. Funny you noticed! They just sound great in an ambient environment. Warm, yet accented/rhythmic. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

P.S.: love back to you too, Chris [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Take care all,

\"Lewis, Apessino, I\'m flatted!\" - Now THAT\'s gotta hurt. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Fantastic stuff Maarten! It\'s guys like you that make me realise I have so much to learn!!

Wow! Great stuff Maarten. I especially like Moonlit Dance. Those woods sound so REAL!

This whole library sounds pretty damn incredible to me. I\'m impressed with the trumpets as well.

Really, really impressive stuff, Maarten. The sounds and the compositions. I enjoyed the temple blocks too. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I guess you already have your hands on the pro edition?

Very nice work Maarten!

I like everything except the bass arco sustains. The timbre is unnatural, ie., they don\'t sound like that in a concert hall.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast