• Register
  • Help

Topic: VSL Overdrive (Distorted Guitar!)

Share/Bookmark

VSL Overdrive (Distorted Guitar!)

Downloading demos now! If they can do with Guitar what they did for strings, oh my gosh!!

Re: VSL Overdrive (Distorted Guitar!)

Performance distortion guitar

ARTICULATION EDITION DESCRIPTION SAMPLES

01 EG_SHORT-NOTES HORIZON Piano, medium, and hard short and normal staccato, portato with 0.3 sec., each in two variations, and 1 sec. tones without and with vibrato. 1039

02 EG_LONG-NOTES HORIZON Sustained tones without and with vibrato, with whammy bar action (2 variations), and tuned-down low B. 234

03 EG_LONG-NOTES_looped HORIZON Looped sustained tones without and with vibrato, with whammy bar action (2 variations), and tuned-down low B. 221

04 EG_FLAGEOLET HORIZON Piano and forte natural flageolet, and 5th and 8va finger flageolet tones. 171

05 EG_FX HORIZON Feedback effects, soft, hard, and bowed, and scratches on the E and B strings, with the whammy bar, and effect scratches. 242

06 EG_PHRASES HORIZON Tremolo, trills from minor 2nd to major 3rd, power chords (4ts, 5ths, major and minor), grace noise with and without whammy bar, on the same note and to the octave, and whammy bar down action. 404

07 EG_PERF-LEGATO HORIZON Performance legatos, normal and sliding. 1782

08 EG_PERF-LEGATO_marcato HORIZON Performance legatos, marcato, without and with vibrato. 1389

09 EG_PERF-LEGATO_ha-pu HORIZON Performance legato with hammer-ons and pull-offs. 642

10 EG_PERF-BEND HORIZON Half and whole tone bends, up and down. 104

11 EG_PERF_SUB-REP_8-100 HORIZON Performance repetitions on a down-tuned low B string, 8ths at 95 BPM, piano, forte, crescendo and diminuendo. 364

12 EG_PERF_REP_8-100 HORIZON Performance repetitions, 8ths at 93 BPM, piano, mezzoforte, forte, and diminuendo; and 97 BPM, crescendo. 965

13 EG_PERF_REP_16-100 HORIZON Performance repetitions, 16ths at 90 BPM, piano; 95 BPM, mezzoforte; 100 BPM, fortissimo; 90 BPM, crescendo; and 95 BPM, diminuendo. 1170

14 EG_PERF_REP_16-140 HORIZON Performance repetitions, 16ths at 135 BPM, piano, mezzoforte, fortissimo, crescendo and diminuendo. 1170

15 EG_PERF_REP_power-chord_8-100 HORIZON Power chord performance repetitions, 4th and 5th intervals, 8ths at 94 BPM, piano, mezzoforte, fortissimo, crescendo and diminuendo. 950

16 EG_PERF_REP_mute HORIZON Muted performance repetitions, 16ths at 95 and 125 BPM. 702

17 EG_REPETITION_fast HORIZON Fast repetitions, with constant dynamics and crescendo/diminuendo, 16ths at 140 to 200, and 220 BPM. 1170

18 EG_REPETITION_fast-fx HORIZON Fast repetitions with effect, 16ths at 140 to 210 BPM. 144

19 EG_RUNS HORIZON Major and minor scale octave runs, up and down, for every key note on the chromatic scale, beginning with C. Please note that the runs\' last playable note is an octave below the highest mapped note for upward runs, and an octave above the lowest mapped no 538

TOTAL SAMPLES OVERDRIVE: 13401

I downloaded the 56 second demo. I have mixed feelings about it. Some parts of it sounded good, some parts...well didn\'t interest me. I don\'t know what to think of it yet. I\'ll check out the other demos.

Performance legato?? Runs? This _is_ a guitar we\'re talking about isn\'t it? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

13 EG_PERF_REP_16-100 HORIZON Performance repetitions, 16ths at 90 BPM, piano; 95 BPM, mezzoforte; 100 BPM, fortissimo; 90 BPM, crescendo; and 95 BPM, diminuendo. 1170

I love when a bunch of rockers talk heavy-metal lingo! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum