• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Trilogy Demos Needed!

Trilogy Demos Needed!

I know a few of you already have Trilogy, and the official demos are due out next week. But could someone PLEASE post what the Electric Picked Bass sounds like? Perhaps just by itself in a small mp3 file? I REALLY need to know if it can be used for Hard rock music. PLEASE!

Any other Trilogy bass demos would be cool too. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Trilogy Demos Needed!

Patience Munsie....coming soon!

We\'ll have a video up showing this brand new True Staccato technique too.

I know alot of you guys HAD to have purchased Trilogy right? Can one of you please post a few scales, riffs, using the electric bass sounds of Trilogy? Yah, I know the official demos are coming out soon, but I was hoping one of you could just whip something up? (Just Trilogy by itself, no fancy tune needed!) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I can\'t speak for the others, but Eric told me that I should hold off until the official date, or else I\'ll have to go back to the cell...

huh? Please don\'t tell me you were asked not to create any demos until the offical demos are done? Surely I\'m reading that wrong??????

Eric - you promised this week!

Love - Chris

You know how everybody was climbing up the walls about the release of ________ (insert any Spectrasonics instrument), complaining about how late it was, and then when it came out: Wow! Nothing but praise about the quality? Well, I think the demos are a little bit like that. All of us working on them push each other in a positive way to do the instruments justice. And just like it can take a little longer to finish a product, it can also take a bit longer to make a dynamite set of demos. Personally, I can\'t stand bad demos - they can actually turn me off software/sound libraries.

PS: somehow, I\'m reminded of Christmas eves past... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Ned. I dont think anybody can disagree with a point that like. But developers have to be more focused on WHAT they say. I remember the demos for Stylus which was just delayed time by time. I really had to push Spectrum hard to get them out. We can only judge from what we are told - and when Eric says this week - we take for granted that pantdropping can start this week. Nothing else will work. You can compare it to your sexlife. Are you that patient? I doubt it.

Same thing goes for information, demos and samples in general.

Love - Chris

Originally posted by Lewis:
    You can compare it to your sexlife. Are you that patient? I doubt it.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hey, I\'m working on it!

Maybe we should open up another section: tips... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum