• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sibelius owners add Finale for $99.95

Share/Bookmark

Sibelius owners add Finale for $99.95

Finale on sale for $99.95

"In the rapidly changing landscape of music notation software, it pays to be flexible. Finale offers flexibility that goes beyond its trademark ability to create nearly anything on the printed page.

With Finale, flexibility also means being able to open and edit MusicXML files created in Sibelius. It means receiving free technical support when you have questions. It means having Garritan sounds and SmartMusic support built-in.

Today we're making it easy for owners of Sibelius — and other professional-level music notation software — to enjoy Finale's flexibility too. For a limited time you can add Finale 2012 to your toolbox for just $99.95.

There's no need to surrender your existing software, and if you're not 100% delighted with Finale, simply call us within 30 days for a full refund."

Re: Sibelius owners add Finale for $99.95

Everyone has their own software preference for a host of reasons. I have tried both Sibelius and Finale and honestly find Finale to be much more user friendly.

Chacon a son gout!

Richard

Did you mean, “les chiens aboient, la caravane passé?” I don’t grok the reference “Chacon a son gout!” Like sire (father) like son?

Well, no. It is a quote from Die Flederermaus. It is sometimes said slightly differently, but the essence seems to be "To each his own good."

I tried Finale a few times and found it not agreeable. I have been, in general, quite pleased with Sibelius, and use it with Sonar.

Richard

Ah. Thank you kindly.

Go Back to forum