• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Topic: Giga VST Adapter

Giga VST Adapter

Just checked the FX Teleport forum

and there\'s a whole new section \"Giga VST Adapter\"

Can\'t be long off now :-) Any more news Max?

Re: Giga VST Adapter

unless it\'s like \"Giga Pulse\", not related to GigaStudio by any means.... But still one can dream.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Gigapulse and Gigastudio? Not related? They\'re very much related.

no it\'s definitely a gigastudio wrapper - Max has said he\'s been working on it for some time.

check here...

testing giga wrapper right now

jsut realized how little I\'ve used giga in the past 4 months, I\'d been converting jsut about everything to Kontakt... now I have to make sur eI reload the giga stuff HAHAHA!

BTW, Giga Pulse and Giga 3 *ARE* related.

BTW, Giga Pulse and Giga 3 *ARE* related.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Boy, I feel like an insider.

Alex Cremers

Hi KingIdiot,

So are you testing the Giga Wrapper by Max ?

If so, how well does it perform ? Are you running it over a 10/100 lan or 1000 ? How many channels are you running ? Are you able to use programs such as the VoTA phrasing tool and the VSL performance tool in conjunction with it ..

Basically, any techy information you can offer would be appreciated [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar
    Dallas, Texas

Originally posted by keytar:
    Bruce - thanks for the easter egg hunt, but if you know something concrete can you please just tell us? Thanks...
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">No one who knows anything concrete can tell you anything. That\'s how it works...software companies use legal instruments called \"nondisclosure agreements\" to enable them to work with people on an advisory basis without risk of those people leaking the information they\'re entrusted with.

In fact, most agreements say you can\'t reveal there\'s an agreement. I\'m not saying I\'m under NDA. Or that I\'m not. See? Any information you\'re going to get unofficially is going to be hidden very carefully between the lines. Tascam itself puts information between the lines. So, check out the video and find it. Pete makes a statement at the very top of the show that should answer your question...between the lines.

Winsted, CT

If giga is running on a separate machine, I’m having trouble seeing what the point of running it in a wrapper in FX-T would be, as opposed to running it standalone.

What am I missing?

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast