• Register
  • Help

Topic: Some new music

Some new music

Actually it\'s not new, I wrote these works a while ago, I\'m just digging through my dusty music folder, but these are works I don\'t think I\'ve ever shared publically.

This piece was a demo clip for Maximo vs. Army of Zin, for the map screen. Unfortunately it didn\'t make the cut.. I think it wasn\'t the mood they were looking for. Maybe a bit too serious for the game, but I still like it, and think it\'d be nice for a map screen for some other game [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] The timing is a little uneven (it was just a quick demo..and I mean quick, we were on a tight deadline).

Here\'s another piece. There was a friendly competition on the John Williams Fan Network site (http://www.jwfan.net/). The challenge was to come up with a superhero theme, and you had to pick from a list. I forget the exact list, but I chose Batman, and came up with this short theme:

That\'s it. I\'ll be starting some brand new works soon, mostly for my demo purposes.

Thanks for listening!

Re: Some new music

I like the Batman theme...... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Nice brass writing, good production, sounds very good...

Only thing that personaly I\'m not too crazy about is the fast violine part..

Hey Sam, Very Nice Tunes!!,
    and i like the violins part of Batman...it sound great for me.........,
    Could it be you have posted the Batman clip before?, it sounds me....

Greate link, i didn´t know it, i´m there yet.
    [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Hmm, I don\'t THINK I posted it before.. I did a search and didn\'t find it. Maybe I did. If so, sorry for being redundant. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

With these kind of Music you ALLWAYS can be redundant!!!,

Good stuff Sam!

Hahah. Yeah, I remember you posting the first part of this (Batman) a while ago, only I thought you said it was for the Army of Zin game. Nice to hear you did some more to it. I like it.

What are you using for strings? They sound good.

The strings are GOS.

greatzed: Yeah..you\'re right, it WAS for Maximo. I remember now. I liked the theme too much to sell it, so I kept it for myself. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Heheh..

Nice production Sam. Thanks

Go Back to forum