• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NAMM photos

Share/Bookmark

NAMM photos

I\'m right now enjoying all the photos from the spectrasonics booth.. wondering if any of you NS members are in the pics?

http://www.spectrasonics.net/NAMM/NAMM.html

/Tobias

Re: NAMM photos

It was a SUPER fun, crazy and really successful show for us!

Hopefully, some of you northernsounds regulars made it by!

All the best,

spectrum

Cool photos!

I wonder if anyone else has some pictures to share from NAMM (and perhaps forum members)?

Hansi

Who are all those people? Spectrum you gotta expand your line of fans. I mean this is NAMM. I know that many famous people are coming to the show.I thought you were supposed to hang out with at least a few of them. These are just poor and starving musicians. I am sure you can do better then this. You are worth it.

[img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] )

Love - Chris

Well, never again will I be embarrassed to show pictures of myself!
    [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Just wised I had decided to go, but everybody just downplayed it. Probably trying to keep me away. Well, now I know, so watch out next year youbetcha.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

“Just because you are paranoid does not mean people are not out to get you.” -Unknown

Thanks for the pictures!

Originally posted by Lewis:
    Who are all those people? Spectrum you gotta expand your line of fans. I mean this is NAMM. I know that many famous people are coming to the show.I thought you were supposed to hang out with at least a few of them. These are just poor and starving musicians. I am sure you can do better then this. You are worth it.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Dude I hope you\'re joking. Did you not see a picture of Eric with Stevie Wonder???? Can\'t get much more lengendary then that.
    Anyways, cheers to you Eric. Looks like the soft synth stuff went over great [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks Damon....yeah...it was totally great!

spectrum

Eric, sorry I missed you at NAMM, I planned to come out in the morning on the second day, but I had a flight to get to, and was burnt from the first nite [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Glad the show went great tho, and that everyone loves the new stuff.

Originally posted by Damon:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Originally posted by Lewis:
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Dude I hope you\'re joking. Did you not see a picture of Eric with Stevie Wonder???? Can\'t get much more lengendary then that.
    Anyways, cheers to you Eric. Looks like the soft synth stuff went over great [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Whos that guy Stevie.. is he like famous or something?

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Hahahaha. Am I joking!? Man! Thats the hugest lineup of cool people a man could ever get. Eric is the lord of the universe, sound universe. Thumbs up Spectrum, you got da power!

Love - Chris

Go Back to forum