• Register
  • Help

Topic: question about trilogy

question about trilogy

hi guys,

i\'m a happy owner of trilogy for a week now, and so far so good, it\'s really an amazing product , but...
    i was wondering if is it possible to do some realistic hammer on / pull off between 2 notes. as it doesn\'t show in the list of articulation, how can you do that ? by MIDI programming ?

thanx a lot

Re: question about trilogy

Glad you like it!

Very easy to do legato hammer-ons...just turn on the Solo mode and then you can play hammer-ons, trills, etc and it sounds really smooth...with the sample decaying continuously. Adjust Glide time to taste.

All the best,

MMMMM....Glide. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Seriously though, if anyone out there has considered buying Trilogy or Atmosphere, but hasn\'t yet done so, just DO IT. There\'s nothing else like them in the world. My favorite Trilogy patch is \"You\'re gonna PAY for that\" [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I still get chills when using Atmosphere. That thing can get downright creepy! (In a good way, of course.)

And, no, I\'m not being paid to say this. I own both of these products and simply feel they deserve a thumbs up every so often. They are the first things I turn to when writing a new song.

P.S. Mr. Persing, for a Trilogy update, would you consider sampling Les Claypool from Primus on one of his fantastic basses? THAT would floor me!

Later [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

thanx Eric, never tought of using the solo button on non-synth stuffs !!

Hi Eric
    Do you have or will you be coming out with a module that has good drum kits.
    Ive never heard Stylus but understand its just drum loops but no playable kits, is that correct?

All of my users demos at Bardstownaudio.com are persoanlly mixed by Kip McGinnis where he prefers to use the Trilogy Bass. I find this sampled bass has a perfect balance between an ambient and a tonal sound result that is so impressive and convincing to listen too.

I hope you are enjoying yours..

Alan Russell

Go Back to forum