• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: Guitar players please record a few chords for me!

Share/Bookmark

OT: Guitar players please record a few chords for me!

I know I\'m begging (again) but...

I know there are several guitar players on this forum. Do you think you could create a .wav file of you playing some bar chords for me? I REALLY need some fat, full, drop-d tuned bar chords. We\'re talking good modern rock sound stuff. (It would be cool to record 2 different versions and combine them hard panned left and right.)

I\'m NOT asking you to record a bunch of .wav files, just one big .wav file of you playing 18 bar chords. The finished .wav should be about 72 seconds long.

Basically some sustained bar chords ranging from a low G to a high C. This would end up being a total of 18 chords, using half step increments. Each chord should probably sustain for about 4 seconds.

If you supply the .wav file, I\'ll download it, splice it into smaller .wavs, create a .gig file and upload it so we all can use it! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Now I\'m not trying to be too pushy, but what, it will take you about 2-5 minutes to record the chords?!? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

Re: OT: Guitar players please record a few chords for me!

check your private messages.

Still need some chords if anyone is willing to do it! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

i sent u another message munsie .... but i (we) need more specifics, especially considering the hundreds of thousands of possibilities/voicings.

and unfortunatly, i, and i\'m sure others, don\'t have the time to do \'pro-bono\' work in a time where every minute/penny counts :-(

and as the old saying goes \'ya get what ya pay for\'

best wishes
    passacaglia

I know exactly what kind of guitar you\'re talking about Munsie (that\'s my other life)...

But like the other guys said, I just don\'t have time, and for free? Um? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

But keep in mind that it\'ll take a little bit longer than two minutes, we\'re talking mics, and pre amps etc. (recording [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ).

Why not just invite one of your guitar buddies over -- buy him some beer and do what you need to do. Spend a whole day getting what you need.... just a thought.

KID-

Boy, you guitar types....!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

If you guys wanted me to play 18 chords on my keyboard or synth module it would take, what...1-2 minutes? Seriously!!! I just assumed you would plug in your pod and record. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

And as far as being free goes, I\'ll take it free if I can but that was never a requirement. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

LoL .... well, there are alot more variables in getting sound out of a guitar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] you know that!
    you can hit you head into the keys of a piano and make sound, hit your head on a guitar and you just get pain [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

btw: i have one of the 18 ready for ya, have a listen!

Problem solved. No further replies needed. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum