• Register
  • Help

Topic: For the info starved about Giga 3

For the info starved about Giga 3

Suggested Truespec Giga System Specs

All Truespec systems are shipping with specs for GigaStudio 3.0, based on public postings by the GigaStudio development team in which owners have been publicly advised to get the fastest machines possible.

While no official date has been given, we expect GigaStudio 3.0 to be ready late Q4 2003, or early Q1 2004.

Maybe you\'ve seen it, maybe you haven\'t but hopefully it\'ll tide some of us over for a while.

Re: For the info starved about Giga 3

Considering GigaPulse, I\'m not surprised about the recommendation. I wonder what other CPU torturing features they have up their sleeves? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar
    Dallas, Texas

They certainly have plans for that 87% that goes unused right now!

I thought I was the only one that had that much headroom on my CPU when running Giga.

BTW, Bruce the spoof on the \"Tascam Speaks about Giga 3\" was some stress relief.

I\'m still pissed that they pulled the Forum down and walked away from the TMD series and to a big extent the DM24.

Listen here: I Feel Better Now [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Been going through the love/hate thing for a while but still lovin\' and using my Giga & I just installed the load optimizer so I\'m feelin\' a little better again. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum