• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Topic: "Chopsticks"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Chopsticks"

    If you are a newer member of this forum you probably haven't heard this. It's my wacky arrangement of

    "Chopsticks".

    Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member tedvanya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canada,winter Mexico
    Posts
    1,004

    Re: "Chopsticks"

    You had a fun time with this I am sure, did a wacky finish, to make sure nobody is accusing you that you take this seriously.
    I did take it seriously, it is brilliant.

    Ted

  3. #3

    Re: "Chopsticks"

    Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    You had a fun time with this I am sure, did a wacky finish, to make sure nobody is accusing you that you take this seriously.
    I did take it seriously, it is brilliant.

    Ted
    Thanks for the 'thumbs up', Mister Ted. I wrote this arrangement during one of my "not quite sane" moments.

    Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  4. #4
    Senior Member tedvanya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canada,winter Mexico
    Posts
    1,004

    Re: "Chopsticks"

    Please consider some more "insanity",

    Ted

  5. #5

    Re: "Chopsticks"

    Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    Please consider some more "insanity",

    Ted
    Will do.

    Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6

    Re: "Chopsticks"

    And how do we say creative? I'm mean define it? Definition: Larry Alexander..............

    Such great joy this has given me Larry, I had to listen to it several times. This is definitely one of your most creative outputs.

    I love the end especially!! Shooting the piano player was a stroke of genius!! Also loved it when the strings were playing that sliding note thingy along with the piano chopstick theme.

    Gosh, this whole thing was delicious!

    I guess now it's on to the next piece in the series, "FiddleSticks" which features two violins of course!

    Big applause,

    Cass

  7. #7

    Re: "Chopsticks"

    Fun! Very goofy and joyful. A lot of creativity here. Great ending haha!
    My Music - https://soundcloud.com/davidrhepworth-1
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Skippy

  8. #8

    Re: "Chopsticks"

    Quote Originally Posted by Cass Hansen View Post
    And how do we say creative? I'm mean define it? Definition: Larry Alexander..............

    Such great joy this has given me Larry, I had to listen to it several times. This is definitely one of your most creative outputs.

    I love the end especially!! Shooting the piano player was a stroke of genius!! Also loved it when the strings were playing that sliding note thingy along with the piano chopstick theme.

    Gosh, this whole thing was delicious!

    I guess now it's on to the next piece in the series, "FiddleSticks" which features two violins of course!

    Big applause,

    Cass
    Mister Cass, Mister Cass,

    Thanks for the kind words, my friend.

    Here's hoping that you are having a good day health-wise.

    My best to you.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  9. #9

    Re: "Chopsticks"

    Quote Originally Posted by davidrhepworth View Post
    Fun! Very goofy and joyful. A lot of creativity here. Great ending haha!
    Thank you for your message, Mister David, from the great state of Utah.

    Welcome to the forum.

    Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  10. #10

    Re: "Chopsticks"

    I just listened to this. What a riot! As only you could have arranged it I am sure. I love the double time section. I even like the "tragic" ending.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •