• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: OT: Michael Kamen R.I.P.

Share/Bookmark

OT: Michael Kamen R.I.P.

Oh man I just saw this. Really saddens me. He was one of the really great ones. Love his score to Iron Giant - amazing work.

More information here: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20031118/people_nm/people_kamen_dc_2

He will be missed:/

Re: OT: Michael Kamen R.I.P.

Oh that is shocking. I was just looking at his \"Band of Brothers\" CD not 2 minutes ago. We are now that much poorer. A sad loss.
    [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Wow, that is far too young.. He also was a favorite of mine, and this news was literally a shock.

He indeed will be missed.

What?!? That\'s horrible I loved his work with Floyd, and especially with Roger Waters on The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking.

This is truely saddening,
    AL

He had MS? I didn\'t know that. My mother suffered from MS for many years so I know what a terrible illness MS is. Funny how this news brings back some not so nice memories.

We\'ll miss you Michael.

Oh dear...

Isabella Rowlins

WOW,
    Cannot believe it. I spoke to him a while ago. Never knew he had MS, yet was willing to talk to me. His work had a big impact on me.

Regards to his family.

Dave

Stinks. I enjoyed much of his work.

Please let it remind us to push ourselves away from the console/keyboard/whatever more often to take note of those around us. It really goes way too fast.

That\'s shocking. I had no idea. I really liked what he did with What Dreams May Come. He will definitely be missed.

Oh man, that really pisses me off. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Its so sad. I loved his music. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Just listening to the Logan Holds Rose track on the X-Men cd now ... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Ed

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast