• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: JaBB ver1 upgrade to ver2?

Share/Bookmark

JaBB ver1 upgrade to ver2?

JaBB ver1 upgrade to ver2?

If I have registered copy Garri Jazz and Big Band ver 1 (for kontakt player) can I update it or upgrade it to JaBB _ver TWO_ (for kontakt player)?

WHERE?

If not, why not?

--
    Where can I get a licensed (ie legal) copy of JaBB _ver TWO_? Native Instruments handles the licenses for that. Will it even be possible to work out a license transfer (Of JaBB ver 2), through NI, with an end user who doesn't need his JaBB ver 2 anymore?

Re: JaBB ver1 upgrade to ver2?

Off Topic...

Why is my login here at top right no longer facebook enabled? I got use to logging on through that; I forgot my old passwd.

Wow, JABB 2 - It's been so long now, I don't know how you would upgrade to that old, now unsupported version. Maybe it's possible?-- I take it you've looked around NI for possible downloads?

Quote Originally Posted by JM1234321 View Post
    ...Why is my login here at top right no longer facebook enabled? I got use to logging on through that; I forgot my old passwd.
    --How did you post if you can't log on--?

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Wow, JABB 2 - It's been so long now, I don't know how you would upgrade to that old, now unsupported version. Maybe it's possible?-- I take it you've looked around NI for possible downloads?

--How did you post if you can't log on--?

Randy
    Is that the answer to my "no-facebook?" question?

I made a new password and logged on the olde fashioned way.

---
    JaBB K2

I aint need no stinking tech support.

I haven't logged on here in years - There's no need, just stay logged on. But there's always the option of hassling with signing in every time if you want. And, no, that wasn't the answer to your "no-facebook" question, because I have no idea about it, frankly didn't even know there ever was a "log on through FB" option.

I didn't suggest you contact NI Support, I asked if you've been to the site, gone to your account to see if you can somehow still download JABB2 through NI's Service Center.

Randy

I haven't logged on here in years - There's no need, just stay logged on. But there's always the option of hassling with signing in every time if you want. And, no, that wasn't the answer to your "no-facebook" question, because I have no idea about it, frankly didn't even know there ever was a "log on through FB" option.

I didn't suggest you contact NI Support, I asked if you've been to the site, gone to your account to see if you can somehow still download JABB2 through NI's Service Center.

Randy
    NI sent me to Garritan (which directs here) when I asked --thru a support ticket--if I could purchase ...ver 1 or 2 through them.

As for the license transfer, NI hasn't responded yet.

-----
    Any one else have the facebook issue?

NI sent me to Garritan (which directs here) when I asked --thru a support ticket--if I could purchase ...ver 1 or 2 through them.

As for the license transfer, NI hasn't responded yet...
    OK, I thought you had JABB 1 and wanted to upgrade - That's why I asked if you've looked in your account at NI where I think all available downloads are still maintained. Two years ago I had need to see about an older version of GPO, and it was available through my old account at NI. - But I guess you're saying you don't have Any version of JABB?

Randy

OK, I thought you had JABB 1 and wanted to upgrade - That's why I asked if you've looked in your account at NI where I think all available downloads are still maintained. Two years ago I had need to see about an older version of GPO, and it was available through my old account at NI. - But I guess you're saying you don't have Any version of JABB?

Randy
    I do not have JaBB ver 1 or 2.

I do have Aria version which is ver3. (My overture4 doesn't like Aria player as much as Kontakt player.) My templates I have built are for Kontakt. I want some of the JaBB samples for kontakt so I can flesh out --and finish-- my templates. The 'instruments' I want are GM drum kits, guitars and hopefully the brass muteS.

Also I have Comb and GPO for Kntkt. I'd like the complete set.

I do not have JaBB ver 1 or 2...
    Ah! I get it now. Hmmm, maybe someone here will see your thread and have an idea or two. If I think of something, or find something that can help you out, I'll let you know through this thread.

Randy

Ah! I get it now. Hmmm, maybe someone here will see your thread and have an idea or two. If I think of something, or find something that can help you out, I'll let you know through this thread.

Randy
    Thanks Randy.

Hopefully, NI will come through with the license transfer green light. That would make everything much easier.

Or hopefully someone will inform me that JaBB ver 2 update/upgrade is possible if user owns a ver 1 license.

I can find new/unopened JaBBver1 out there but it is like JaBB ver 2 disappeared from all servers.

Go Back to forum