• Register
  • Help

Topic: Time+Space Launch Garritan Competition

Share/Bookmark

Time+Space Launch Garritan Competition

I saw this on the MacMusic site.

I'm not sure exactly what sort of a contest this is since I'm not on FaceBook.

http://www.timespace.com/competition...criptions.html

PS

I'm still around. I've been battling a outer and middle ear infection that became serious. I've been using antibiotic drops and taking antibiotic capsules and am waiting for my hearing to return to my right ear. It's starting to ring now. I hope that's a good sign. The ear drum wasn't ruptured and I hope it all clears up without the need of a drain which could mean surgery.

The PA said my left ear is about half plugged up with gunk but I'm going to wait until my right ear is healthy before I work on the left one. That's what caused the infection in my right ear. I need to use earplugs for my work(hate safety headphones) which causes the gunk build up. The PA told me the are plugs I use are good ones but I need to clean the clean them with a swab and alcohol every day. I use a new pair every week.

Re: Time+Space Launch Garritan Competition

Hey, I don't know much about Time and Space website but I do know Sound On Sound. I'll probably get a ton of emails from both places now, but what the heck...I could win!
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Dang, Phil - Sorry to hear about your ear problems. I can sympathize, I've had my own ear problems over the years.

I clicked the link you posted and looked at several pages - You can see what the contest is about without being on Facebook. None of the links too me to Facebook-.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Dang, Phil - Sorry to hear about your ear problems.

I clicked the link you posted and looked at several pages - You can see what the contest is about without being on Facebook. None of the links too me to Facebook-.

Randy
    I looks to me like you need a Facebook account to enter the"sweepstakes". First it says it's a competition and then a sweepstakes. Do you just enter your name, account number or does it require something more?

I can sympathize, I've had my own ear problems over the years.
    At least I've experienced no pain, just moderate temporary hearing loss I guess.
    I had a much worse problem many years ago. Blood was coming out of my ear and it was quite painful.

I'm In.

Go Back to forum