• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bulgarian Vox Trilogy ORPHEUS: Released

Share/Bookmark

Bulgarian Vox Trilogy ORPHEUS: Released

Hi all, Audiogrocery is excited to announce the new Bulgarian Vox Trilogy – ORPHEUS. The vocal library presents the best Bulgarian choirs and vocal groups – a bonus suite of 6 Solo Vox instrument patches are added as well. The library is available in NI Kontakt format with specially designed workstation user interface. The first part of the trilogy “The Art of Phrases” is released. Two HD demo Videos and detail Library and Instrument Key Features descriptions are available in the Product Web page: http://www.audiogrocery.com/orpheus_ph.htm Best regards, Ivan

Re: Bulgarian Vox Trilogy ORPHEUS: Released

Quote Originally Posted by Tangra View Post
    Hi all, Audiogrocery is excited to announce the new Bulgarian Vox Trilogy – ORPHEUS. The vocal library presents the best Bulgarian choirs and vocal groups – a bonus suite of 6 Solo Vox instrument patches are added as well. The library is available in NI Kontakt format with specially designed workstation user interface. The first part of the trilogy “The Art of Phrases” is released. Two HD demo Videos and detail Library and Instrument Key Features descriptions are available in the Product Web page: http://www.audiogrocery.com/orpheus_ph.htm Best regards, Ivan

WOW! I've been hoping for these vocals for sooooo long. I had the original Mystere Des Voix Bulgares album, and listened to it endlessly, till I wore it out. It's the first thing I started googling for when I got into using samples for music - and now here it is. Thankyou! Might have to wait till next month, but I will definitely be buying this one.
    David

Hi All, Audiogrocery offers a summer discount for the latest Bulgarian Voices vocal library ORPHEUS. The regular retail price of 219EUR has been changed to 169EUR for the summer period (50EUR OFF). Regards, A.G

Hi, Reminder: The AUDIOGROCERY Summer Discount for the product published above ends at the end of August! After that the product will come to its regular prices. Regards, A.G

Go Back to forum