• Register
  • Help

Topic: Core N'Grato--Ungrateful Heart

Share/Bookmark

Core N'Grato--Ungrateful Heart

This is my band. We worked out an arrangement of this dramatic Italian song that was written in the early 1900's for Enrico Caruso . I recorded the band live--then I got going with Garritan Instant Orchestra...I overlaid video footage of the band performing this song at a couple of shows, and some shots from an earlier recording session.

From GIO I used the full brass in octaves and the slow brass glissando, Lush Sordino Strings, tympani, cymbal rolls, reedy winds. I used French Horns from my Studio One DAW. The flute was overdubed by a friend's daughter. Thanks for listening. I appreciate feedback.

Re: Core N'Grato--Ungrateful Heart

This sounds just great to me. I think that I recall you doing a similar type of project some time ago. What a wonderful concept and sound. Is that you singing? What a wonderful voice he has. I really enjoyed your post. Jay

Quote Originally Posted by jaynkate01 View Post
    This sounds just great to me. I think that I recall you doing a similar type of project some time ago. What a wonderful concept and sound. Is that you singing? What a wonderful voice he has. I really enjoyed your post. Jay
    Thanks Jay. I appreciate the feedback. I'm not the vocalist-- I wish that I could sing like that.

Dongios! I want to thank you profusely - molto apprezzato!! for coming back with another one of these fantastic productions you're doing with your band's recordings. They are simply superb.

I wish for you and your band glorious success throughout this year and many more to come.

Bravissimo!

Randy

What a nice piece of work. The singing is incredible. Very powerful piece. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardMc View Post
    What a nice piece of work. The singing is incredible. Very powerful piece. Thank you.
    Rbowser & Richard,
    Thank you so much for the nice words about our effort and Carlo's singing. It is a powerful piece of music that I love.

Go Back to forum