I get a number of emails from people asking if Realivox can sound like some flavor of the month film cue, or if the legato is smooth, or whatever other concerns a potential buyer might have. Buyers are so careful about a couple hundred bucks these days!

These questions are tricky, because although I do indeed think the legato is really smooth, and I happen to think Cheryl nails the sound in "How to Train Your Dragon," I'm reluctant to define how smooth is smooth, or how close is close. It's all opinions, after all, so if a buyer buys and then disagrees, he might think I mislead him and then there's all this drama that I really don't want.

Sure, I suppose I could put together some demos specific to each of these questions, but that's a bunch of work. And I don't like doing a bunch of work. So I usually just take the easy way out and say this: "I'll tell you what - buy Realivox and see for yourself. If it doesn't do what you want, I'll give you your money back, no problem."

These people invariably take me up on the offer. After all, they can't lose. But then a funny thing happens - no one ever asks for a refund. Not one person. To tell you the truth, it's kinda heart warming and gives me faith in the honesty of the vast majority of people.

So I started thinking . . . why don't I open up this offer to everybody? After all, I don't think most people out there really understand the potential of Realivox. What better way to find out than to try it for themselves with no risk?

So for the month of May, here's the deal: Buy "Realivox - The Ladies." Spend at least a week with the Ladies. (One night stands are rude, fellas!) If you don't think it does what you need, then shoot me an email within 30 days of purchase and I'll refund your money. It's that simple.

There's some fine print, of course. Like you have to delete all copies, blah, blah, blah. And if you used the library in any commercial context, then of course you can't ask for a refund. However, you're free to keep any and all non-commercial songs where you used the library. You know, as your own special keepsake of those wonderful nights spent with the Ladies!

So don't just sit there like an idiot, whining about how unfair it is that sample libraries don't offer refunds. Get yourself on over to www.realitone.com and see for yourself what The Ladies can do for you!