• Register
  • Help

Topic: Free toy piano gig

Free toy piano gig

Hello All,

Thanks to Michiel Post the toy piano gig that I made back in August is finally available for download:

Hope you like it and sorry about the delay.

Re: Free toy piano gig

Thanks Kobb,
    I\'m downloading it right now..I\'m sure I\'m gonna have some good time playing it,

thanks for letting me have it for free,

downloading it.. will play around with it later Thanx!!

Thank You Kobb!

Sounds coo, Kobb

Can also be used for the bells of a Grandfather Clock, playing a little \"full hour\"-tune [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

You guys are most welcome.

I\'m glad you can get some use out of it. I snuck it into a piece for a theater production of \"A Christmas Carol\" this past December and it added just the right flavor.

And tob, you are one of the masters of free samples (some of which I also used in that play), so I\'m just doing my best to emulate your example on a small scale. I plan to post any new (useful) gigs that I create, if I can find a place to put them. As I mentioned above, Michiel Post was kind enough to host this gig, but hopefully in the future I\'ll get my act together, create a website, and dedicate a portion of it to downloads.

Speaking of which, tob do you accept \"contributions\" (in terms of giga instruments) for your g-town site, or are you trying to keep it more home grown?

yo.. playing with it now. Sounds really nice. Like it alot.. now i just need a project for it... hmmm.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] hehe

Its too bad hosting big files is a problem.. its getting a problem for me too. Hopefully we will laugh about that in the future. We can smile and remember the time when we had to think of bandwidth, hehe

Go Back to forum