• Register
  • Help

Topic: Is Wavelore dead?

Share/Bookmark

Is Wavelore dead?

Has anyone else been trying to contact Wavelore recently. They anounced the release of Glide II about a year ago, and I pre-ordered. It got very delayed. Around December they sent out a single RR version, promising that the 8 RR version was imminent. That was the last I heard. The product is nearly a year late, but I can't get any response from them. I've emailed twice, used the contact link on the webpage twice, but absolutely nothing.

I think all the 'news' links on the front page (such as the Spring sale) are old, their user forum is completely dead. Does anyone know what's going on?
    David

Re: Is Wavelore dead?

The same concerns and questions have been posted on other forums as well without any success. No one is sure about what is happening or will happen. Good luck with finding answers though.
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

Re: Is Wavelore dead?

Quote Originally Posted by playz123 View Post
    The same concerns and questions have been posted on other forums as well without any success. No one is sure about what is happening or will happen. Good luck with finding answers though.
    Wavelore seems to have come back to life within the last week or two. I paid for an instrument on November 17 and got my download link within a few minutes. I also got a marketing email with a good special offer.

Go Back to forum