• Register
  • Help

Topic: EWQLSO demos. When?

EWQLSO demos. When?

Wasn\'t it planned to post some demo\'s when NAMM was over?

Re: EWQLSO demos. When?

Yeah and NAMM is starting this coming thursday [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I think Doug posted that the demos will be released (on soundsonline.com) somewhere between the 16th-18th. They are aiming for a syncronized release - I believe.

I check their site every day. There is a little graphic snippet of the interface, if you push the top banner on soundsonline.com.

Sigh. I cant wait to be honest.

Love - Chris

Originally posted by Lewis:

Sigh. I cant wait to be honest.

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Well, we\'re waiting for that to happen too! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

I thought NAMM where last weekend (9-13 january). [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Damn man, I can\'t wait longer! I\'m dying here! Please give me something! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Falc. There is a little new stuff at soundsonline.com - sigh - i feel with you.

Nomatter what. The specs for QLSO are amazing and especially on the voice side. They did some testings on a rather regular AMD system and got over 280 voices out of it. This is amazing!

There is NO turning back now. My choice will be QLSO - and I dare to conclude this without having listened to any demos yet. This will be THE library to date. Period!

Love - Chris

Go Back to forum