• Register
  • Help

Topic: Happy to be here!!

Happy to be here!!

I just wanted to say how wonderful it is to be part of a forum where the discussion is well thought out, articulate and intelligent.

Even though it does seem to get a bit wordy in here sometimes (heaven for me...maybe not so for others), it\'s so very nice to have real discussions with people on a forum instead of all the meaningless, pop-culture, teen-angst filled drivel you get on most forums. Well, I guess I can\'t say \'most\' as I\'ve not been to less than 99.9 percent of them. But of the ones I\'ve been to, that seems the way of it quite often.

And even though I haven\'t agreed with everything said, I\'ve seen very little in the way of condescending or otherwise ultimatley unkind posts here.

Here, here to musicians worldwide. We\'re a crazy bunch o\' *insert word that shouldn\'t generally be said publicly*, but at least were generaly smart. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] (Excusing those *bleeping* metalheads!)

Re: Happy to be here!!

Welcome! As far as not hearing childish conversations and posts, you\'ll mostly be happy here. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum