• Register
  • Help

Topic: Abbey Road Library

Share/Bookmark

Abbey Road Library

I was just thinking about the Abbey Road Studios Library that was pre-announced about a year ago. So far it's a no show but we did see the surprise release of the great Garritan Classic Pipe Organs and the Garritan Harps libraries. I'm not expecting anything from MakeMusic but I'm just a little curious about what happened with it, whatever it is or was going to be.

Phil

Re: Abbey Road Library

Quote Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
    I was just thinking about the Abbey Road Studios Library that was pre-announced about a year ago. So far it's a no show but we did see the surprise release of the great Garritan Classic Pipe Organs and the Garritan Harps libraries. I'm not expecting anything from MakeMusic but I'm just a little curious about what happened with it, whatever it is or was going to be.

Phil
    Yeah, a year ago we were watching the Abbey Road webcam, chatting about the collaboration - even though there were no details. We were left to wonder if they were talking about software versions of instruments, guitar amps, studio ambiance, all of the above? some of the above? - And all the while, it was a bit perplexing since Abbey Road Studio had already had collaborative deals with other developers who some time ago released all that sort of Abbey Road stuff - What's left? -- What was it all about?

I dunno.

Randy

Go Back to forum