• Register
  • Help

Topic: Can Diva do THIS?

Can Diva do THIS?

That solo female voice at the beginning of the flash intro, can diva do it that well?

I know the recording is bad quality and its only a few seconds long but I would still like to know.

I think the full piece is going to sound beautiful.

Re: Can Diva do THIS?

I\'d say yes... Well, it\'s nearly 4am and I\'m tired but that should definetly be do-able with Diva. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

As a present owner of DIVA and DIVA by Design, I can vouch that these libraries can hold up to the standard set by that demo and them some to put it mildly. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

No problem I think. The only thing DIVA can not do is fast runs. As this kind of intro does not need fast runs it\'ll work very fine, IMO. Maybe with Diva extended fast runs will be realistic.
    Hope this helps,

This would be a piece of cake for DIVA. Extended will be even better because it will allow you to layer vibrato, delayed vibrato, and no vibrato melody lines into a piece like the one posted.

Diva was great before, but with Extended it will be even better!

(Can\'t wait for Pink to finish the Halion version!) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum