• Register
  • Help

Topic: Legend of Erthia - The Etheral Gate (Main Combat Theme Demo)

Share/Bookmark

Legend of Erthia - The Etheral Gate (Main Combat Theme Demo)

I wanted to share a gameplay video that shows the demo of the main combat theme in LOE - TEG. I am still working on it, but have about two minutes completed.

Just for some quick updates on my project. Heroes now have individual inventories rather than shared. Each hero brings their own equipment and goods into battle. I have also completed the mining feature to the game. You can now mine for ore to create weapons using the blacksmithing skill.

The Legend of Erthia - The Etheral Gate is the Ultima inspired project of mine. You will be able to make many choices in the game including attacking the good guys which is shown in the video!

Libraries Used:
    - Garritan Instant Orchestra (LOE's most used library!!!)
    - Garritan Personal Orchestra
    - DIVA Revamp (Soloist)
    - Philharmonic Orchestra (First Choir)

Regards,

Richard

Re: Legend of Erthia - The Etheral Gate (Main Combat Theme Demo)

I thought that the music was very effective on this. However, the guys looked like they were doing a synchronized street dance. I am not really a fan of video games but your music sounded like it was doing its job. Thanks for posting. Jay

More fun game music, nicely done, Richard. It was fun to see the game visuals in this presentation - You know me, I don't play games, don't really Get what the attraction is, so many of them just being variations of the same concept of clobbering opponents - but, that's my outsider's perspective.

I do understand Jay's comment about the "synchronized dance team" effect of the characters. Why do they stay in one place, and why are they all moving the same way--?

Randy

Thanks for the feedback. The animation played is actually their walking animation on loop. I set it as the default animation for standing still at the moment.

Go Back to forum