• Register
  • Help

Topic: 25% off Garritan World

Share/Bookmark

Re: 25% off Garritan World

dont' really need this one. but i'm still waiting for a promo on instant orchestra...
    i must admit that beside the price increase from 150 to 180$ i'm still very tempted...
    in any case i don't need it right now so maybe i'll wait.

is there a mailing list to be updated with Garritan promo offers???
    i don't read this forum very much...
    thx!

Quote Originally Posted by bosone View Post
    ...is there a mailing list to be updated with Garritan promo offers??? i don't read this forum very much...thx!
    I wish you did visit more often, Bosone. How about a look around over morning coffee? This place could really be hopping if there was simply more traffic.

But Yes there's a way to get on Make Music's mailing list - That's how I knew about this World sale, through an email ad yesterday morning. I started getting the mail simply by registering at Make Music - And that's something we all need to do to have access to our Garritan accounts. The information, download links, registration cards - all of that account info was moved from the old Garritan business account to MM. After signing up there, I started getting the emails.

Randy

thanks for the kind reply...

I had already checked the makemusic...

"Yes, keep me informed of new MakeMusic products, updates and special offers via email"

option, but the mails are not coming.
    and i also keep my spam folder monitored...

the address is correct...

any ideas?!?!

I wish you did visit more often, Bosone. How about a look around over morning coffee? This place could really be hopping if there was simply more traffic.
    ... problem is time! i already go to a few forum/website in the morning before work, and since i'm not using GPO a lot in these days this place doesnt come always to my mind... only now and then, and of course when i have something intereseting to post (such as my last test with casio dh100!) :P

but it would be a great pity if i should miss a deal on GIO!

Quote Originally Posted by bosone View Post
    ...any ideas?!?!...
    Sorry, I'm fresh out of ideas. Sounds like your email addy is being blocked from their end, that can happen. Hope you can straighten it out. Write to them, I guess, ask for a reply to check your email status with them.

Randy

Your internet provider could be blocking your emails from them. I use my webmail account regularly to check the spam folder and clean it out. The email in the webmail spam folder never reaches Outlook on my home computer.

Jim

Go Back to forum