Finally, my new piece is finished. It's a philosophical kind of program music, a symphonic poem, based on a Czech folk song (Tece Voda Tece). It deals with running water in a river. But to me, there's a lot more. It's a metaphor for life itself. The bed of a river is never obvious, the water searches its way through the hardest rocks and the highest mountains on its way to eternal peace in the endless ocean. Water can never be stopped, it just goes on running to its final destiny...
- flutes, piccolo, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, horn, harp, glockenspiel: Garritan
- timpani, bass drum, cymbals, triangle: LSO
- cornet: VSL Epic Orchestra
- strings: VSL SE, VI Pro
- choir: Kontakt5 Vowel choir (KS)
- Ambience: MIR Pro (staging and IR convolution) and MIRacle Pro (smoothing reverb)