• Register
  • Help

Topic: Project SAM Trumpets

Project SAM Trumpets

Do you plan to make another version of Project SAM Trumpets ?

Thank you,

Re: Project SAM Trumpets

Working on the trombones now, and with lots of brass and orchestral libraries coming out, that\'s something we don\'t yet know at this moment, sorry!

If you make one I doubt it\'ll sell badly. I would certainly buy a copy. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hi Marteen, let me start fisrt by sayng you and youre crew did a marvelous job on SAM horns, this is by far the best librarie for horns I\'we ever heard.

I Also doubt that the librarie would sell bad even though there are many new and cool sounds on the horizon there is defenetely a need for good brass sounds.

My exeperience tells me that the many libs. have a very differente sounds and programing approache.

I\'we had many disscussions with musicians about libs. like dan dean, ql brass so on, and have had a chans to try them out, though I dont own them I find the SAM Horn more veritile and appeling to me and my music. Like having two micings.

Theres ultimateli never going to be a ultimate lib. (my guess) though you never know, but I for one am looking forward to the SAM Trombones, and would be very glad if you guys would concider doing trumets and tuba to complete the series.

Those lib. are allready booked as a must have in my grocirie list. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum