• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Anyone purchased Ethno World 2???

Share/Bookmark

Anyone purchased Ethno World 2???

What the subject says.

Ben H

Re: Anyone purchased Ethno World 2???

Where, in the United States can this be purchased? I found a product description on www.bestservice.de

Hi,

I believe that Ethno World 2 will be available through Soundsonline.com. They have Ethno World 1 but I believe that Doug mentioned in another thread that they are awaiting stock from Best Service and that is why this title is not listed on their website yet. Do a search on Ethno World here at Northern Sounds to find that post (it was done in the last few days I believe) or contact Soundsonline.com directly.

HTH,
    FV

Originally posted by FV:
    Hi,

I believe that Ethno World 2 will be available through Soundsonline.com. They have Ethno World 1 but I believe that Doug mentioned in another thread that they are awaiting stock from Best Service and that is why this title is not listed on their website yet. Do a search on Ethno World here at Northern Sounds to find that post (it was done in the last few days I believe) or contact Soundsonline.com directly.

HTH,
    FV
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">We got it in today - it will be on our site - www.soundsonline.com - tomorrow.

If anyone is interested in a downloadable version of the Main Demo here it is:

http://www.timespace.com/data/downloads/1253.mp3

I really hope SoundsOnline puts up the other demos. It seems this library is capable of SO many different styles. It has some kind of cool guitar sample as well!? I wonder what the bass he uses is from...

Incidently TimeSpace already has the Kontakt/Halion in stock. So if you wanted it in that format, you can get it now!

Ed

Originally posted by esperlad:
    Where, in the United States can this be purchased? I found a product description on www.bestservice.de
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Here\'s the links -

GIGA - http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=BS-378

EXS/HALION - http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=BS-379

Ed, I don\'t see a Kontakt/Halion, I see a ESX/Halion. I\'m not sure if you meant if I wanted to use it for Kontakt I should get the ESX/Halion version?

Doug or anyone can you confirm this? Does the conversion work perfectly (or should I just get the GIGA version for giga, but I\'d rather use kontakt), and would I need translator/cdxtract to make the conversion to kontakt?

Thanks.

Originally posted by vash:
    Ed, I don\'t see a Kontakt/Halion, I see a ESX/Halion. I\'m not sure if you meant if I wanted to use it for Kontakt I should get the ESX/Halion version?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Oh sorry, I meant EXS and Halion. My mistake.

I\'d like to know if these formats (including Kontakt) have the samples in 24bit though.

Ed

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks Doug! if you could put up all the demos (the ones the have streaming on the Best Service site) it would make me very happy [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .

I was about to ask this as well. Anyone have it yet?

Also does anyone know if these work with Kontakt? There\'s a halion/exs or giga version...

Go Back to forum