• Register
  • Help

Topic: Vitous Classical Choir out this month plus orchestra price drop

Share/Bookmark

Vitous Classical Choir out this month plus orchestra price drop

I was checking out the Time and Space (www.timespace.com) website today and saw the following:

\"CLASSICAL CHOIRS - SHIPPING END JANUARY 2003!
    After two and a half years of intense and uncompromising recording and editing, Miroslav Vitous presents a most realistic collection of choirs for the serious composer and producer. This beautiful library of 3 CD-ROMs focuses entirely on the inspiring 32-voice Czech Philharmonic Choir.

Existing users of the Miroslav Vitous Symphonic Orchestra will receive a discount off this library in order to complete the collection - call 01837 55200 for details.
    GIGA CD-ROM SET - £495\"

Also there looks to be a significant price drop for the Vitous orchestra, reduced from £3096 to £1559. I guess with VSL and EWQLSO coming out the price for the Vitous library had to drop to try and make it more competitive.

Re: Vitous Classical Choir out this month plus orchestra price drop

I\'m eager to see how this stacks up against VOTA.

Hey, am I dreaming or was there a different thread here a few hours ago with the same subject, but with more details? I replied to it, stating that I thought the Vitous prices were still too high, but my post has dissapeared. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Ned,

There was another post (I wrote it), but it seemed to just dissapear!

Anyway all the details can be found on the Time and Space website

Adrian

Go Back to forum