• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Three Manual Labor"

Share/Bookmark

"Three Manual Labor"

Fellow MusicMakers,

I was able to emulate the sound of a three-manual instrument by using the sampled harpsichord from the original Garritan GPO library.

Here is my "Three Manual Labor"

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Three Manual Labor"

Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander View Post
    Fellow MusicMakers,

I was able to emulate the sound of a three-manual instrument by using the sampled harpsichord from the original Garritan GPO library.

Here is my "Three Manual Labor"

Larry
    Clever title for an equally clever harpsichord piece - Thanks for the reminder of how versatile that instrument in GPO really is, Larry!

Randy

Hi Larry,

What a surprising and entertaining piece of harpsichord music. Your musical fantasy in styles, historical approach (references to Bach himself) and sound design is unlimited. You've really shown us how versatile that (mostly considered 'dull' ) instrument can be and as Randy mentioned, it's a tribute to the high standards of the GPO library. Your music makes it even more precious.

Thanks for sharing, Larry!

Max

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Clever title for an equally clever harpsichord piece - Thanks for the reminder of how versatile that instrument in GPO really is, Larry!

Randy
    I am soitenly glad that you like it, Mister B. Thanks, as always, for the good rating.

A fine Sunday to you!

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Max Hamburg View Post
    Hi Larry,

What a surprising and entertaining piece of harpsichord music. Your musical fantasy in styles, historical approach (references to Bach himself) and sound design is unlimited. You've really shown us how versatile that (mostly considered 'dull' ) instrument can be and as Randy mentioned, it's a tribute to the high standards of the GPO library. Your music makes it even more precious.

Thanks for haring, Larry!

Max
    It is a pleasure 'haring' it with you and the other dudes and dudettes on the forum, Mister Max.

Thanks.

Best,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum