• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Topic: 2013 Mac Pro

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Senior Member fastlane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Shelton, Washington State
    Posts
    3,022

    2013 Mac Pro

    Apple showed a pre-release teaser video of their upcoming 2013 Mac Pro due out sometime this fall at Apple's WWDC today.

    There is also more information and images available at Apple.com.




    Phil

  2. #2

    Re: 2013 Mac Pro

    BOOOOO to tax dodging Apple. That company is a prime example of what's wrong in this country - gazillionaire companies wheedling their way out of their share of taxes, burdening the have-nots yet even more. I hope their new, over-priced, made in China piece of doo tanks.

    There. I feel better now.

    Randy

  3. #3
    Senior Member fastlane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Shelton, Washington State
    Posts
    3,022

    Re: 2013 Mac Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    BOOOOO to tax dodging Apple. That company is a prime example of what's wrong in this country - gazillionaire companies wheedling their way out of their share of taxes, burdening the have-nots yet even more. I hope their new, over-priced, made in China piece of doo tanks.

    There. I feel better now.

    Randy
    Well, actually the new Mac Pro is going to be manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A, spread out amongst some 16 states reversing the trend for electronics manufactures.




    Phil

  4. #4

    Re: 2013 Mac Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
    Well, actually the new Mac Pro is going to be manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A, spread out amongst some 16 states reversing the trend for electronics manufactures.




    Phil
    Swell. Apple is still run by thieves. I would sooner become a Republican than buy anything Apple. - There, and I feel better again.

    Randy

  5. #5
    Senior Member fastlane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Shelton, Washington State
    Posts
    3,022

    Re: 2013 Mac Pro

    Here is a list of the thieves that run Apple.


    Arthur D. Levinson, Ph.D.
    Chairman and former CEO
    Genentech, Inc.

    William V. Campbell
    Chairman and former CEO
    Intuit, Inc.

    Tim Cook
    CEO
    Apple

    Millard S. Drexler
    Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
    J. Crew

    Albert Gore, Jr.
    Former Vice President of the United States

    Robert A. Iger
    President and Chief Executive Officer
    The Walt Disney Company

    Andrea Jung
    Executive Chairman
    Avon Products, Inc.

    Ronald D. Sugar, Ph.D.
    Former Chairman and CEO
    Northrop Grumman Corporation



    Phil

  6. #6

    Re: 2013 Mac Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
    Here is a list of the thieves that run Apple.


    Arthur D. Levinson, Ph.D.
    Chairman and former CEO
    Genentech, Inc.

    William V. Campbell
    Chairman and former CEO
    Intuit, Inc.

    Tim Cook
    CEO
    Apple

    Millard S. Drexler
    Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
    J. Crew

    Albert Gore, Jr.
    Former Vice President of the United States

    Robert A. Iger
    President and Chief Executive Officer
    The Walt Disney Company

    Andrea Jung
    Executive Chairman
    Avon Products, Inc.

    Ronald D. Sugar, Ph.D.
    Former Chairman and CEO
    Northrop Grumman Corporation



    Phil
    Yep, looks about right!

    Thanks, Phil.

    Randy

  7. #7

    Re: 2013 Mac Pro

    Clever that! I hadn't thought of housing a desktop in a waste paper basket.

    What do you think of this one? It doesn't have the same lines, is not and shiny and would take quite abit of work to mount everything. Nevertheless, I think it would make a classy looking rig:

    http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/prod...187739&RN=815&

  8. #8
    Senior Member fastlane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Shelton, Washington State
    Posts
    3,022

    Re: 2013 Mac Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Bendshadler View Post
    Clever that! I hadn't thought of housing a desktop in a waste paper basket.

    What do you think of this one? It doesn't have the same lines, is not and shiny and would take quite abit of work to mount everything. Nevertheless, I think it would make a classy looking rig:

    http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/prod...187739&RN=815&
    At 6.5 by 9 inches it's much too small for a waste basket. More like this.





    Phil

Go Back to forum

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •