• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Topic: "Take It On Home"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Take It On Home"

    This is my country tune, "Take It On Home".

    It is not my usual fare as far as composing goes.

    Regards to everyone.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2

    Re: "Take It On Home"

    Yeeeee haw! - Love it, Larry - And this is probably the first time that it's believable how all this wonderful music from you has been pouring out from way down there in The Lone Star State. This one is proudly country and Texan sounding - but of course anybody can hear how your sophisticated understanding of music still shines through, lifting the proceedings out of the predictable into the unique and distinctly Alexanderesque musical world everyone here at the Forum admires so much.

    Great to see you kickin' some butt with this one, Larry!

    Randy

  3. #3

    Re: "Take It On Home"

    Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Yeeeee haw! - Love it, Larry - And this is probably the first time that it's believable how all this wonderful music from you has been pouring out from way down there in The Lone Star State. This one is proudly country and Texan sounding - but of course anybody can hear how your sophisticated understanding of music still shines through, lifting the proceedings out of the predictable into the unique and distinctly Alexanderesque musical world everyone here at the Forum admires so much.

    Great to see you kickin' some butt with this one, Larry!

    Randy
    Thanks very much, Mister Random. Them's dang nice words!

    I am now fixin' to go listen to your new posting.

    Best,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  4. #4

    Re: "Take It On Home"

    Like Randy said yeehawww! this makes you want to get up and dance on the saloon floors!!!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Richard

  5. #5

    Re: "Take It On Home"

    Quote Originally Posted by sururick View Post
    Like Randy said yeehawww! this makes you want to get up and dance on the saloon floors!!!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Richard
    Thanks for your message from the great NorthLand, Mister Richard, eh.

    Live long and prosper.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6

    Re: "Take It On Home"

    Where did this come from! Nashville meets Bach. Very fun to listen to. Sounds like you had fun doing it as well. Thanks.

  7. #7

    Re: "Take It On Home"

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMc View Post
    Where did this come from! Nashville meets Bach. Very fun to listen to. Sounds like you had fun doing it as well. Thanks.
    It's not exactly "Big Apple" type music is it?

    Yes, I have fun writing all types of moozick.

    Thanks for listening, Mister Rich.

    Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  8. #8

    Re: "Take It On Home"

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander View Post
    It's not exactly "Big Apple" type music is it?
    Regards,
    Actually I live upstate from the Big Apple in a sleepy little town. I am really a simple fellow at heart.

  9. #9

    Re: "Take It On Home"

    Always makes my day when I get to hear a new Alexander creation! DITTO on everything Randy said.

    I see myself back on the dance floor in a country Western Barn dancing a REALY fast 2-step or even faster Schottische.

    I found myself panting by the end of your piece Larry. Guess I'm not as young as I use to be...duh....

    Great fun, thanks for sharing Larry.

    Cass

  10. #10

    Re: "Take It On Home"

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMc View Post
    Actually I live upstate from the Big Apple in a sleepy little town. I am really a simple fellow at heart.
    I'm a small town boy myself. The city in which I now live (Tyler, Texas, USA) has a population of over 100,000 and the traffic is terrible! I miss small-town living.

    Regards,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •