• Register
  • Help

Topic: Could not find effect:com.Garritan.Ambience bank:-1 there surely exists an update for

Share/Bookmark

Could not find effect:com.Garritan.Ambience bank:-1 there surely exists an update for

Hi,

I installed Plogue Sforzando and it works fine, but ever since, I have been getting the message "Could not find effect:com.Garritan.Ambience bank:-1 there surely exists an update for this product" before the Aria VST loads in Reaper. I also noticed that the Convolution and Ambience do not work, although they do work in the stand alone Aria player. I have the latest Aria player loaded. Prior to the install of Sforzando, I did not have this problem and other than this, everything works fine.

Any ideas what may have happened?

Thanks for your response to load the latest version of Aria Player.

I did load the latest version, but still have the above problem, however, I noticed that the version indicated in Reaper is wrong, but in the stand alone player it is correct. See images below:

[IMG]C:\tmp\Reaper Settings.png[/IMG]

[IMG]C:\tmp\Aria Player Stand Alone Settings.png[/IMG]
    Last edited by ttguitarstrings; 09-05-2013 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Aria Player Version Number Appears Wrong in Reaper

Re: Could not find effect:com.Garritan.Ambience bank:-1 there surely exists an update

Quote Originally Posted by ttguitarstrings View Post
    Hi,

I installed Plogue Sforzando and it works fine, but ever since, I have been getting the message "Could not find effect:com.Garritan.Ambience bank:-1 there surely exists an update for this product" before the Aria VST loads in Reaper. I also noticed that the Convolution and Ambience do not work, although they do work in the stand alone Aria player. I have the latest Aria player loaded. Prior to the install of Sforzando, I did not have this problem and other than this, everything works fine.

Any ideas what may have happened?
    As the message suggests, please update ARIA Player to the latest available from finale here:
    https://store.makemusic.com/Downloads/Default.aspx?p=1

If you have EWI USB as well you will need another update too.
    David Viens, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc.
    Montreal. http://www.plogue.com

Go Back to forum