• Register
  • Help

Topic: Xpansion Tank 2 - Vocal Collection

Share/Bookmark

Xpansion Tank 2 - Vocal Collection

Being reminded of the Sample Tank freebee got me to take a look at their web site for the first time in quite a while. I am wondering if anyone has tried IK Multimedia's Xpansion Tank 2 - Vocal Collection and if there are any demos of it on the web. I couldn't find any on their web site.

Allegro Data Solutions

Re: Xpansion Tank 2 - Vocal Collection

Quote Originally Posted by ejr View Post
    Being reminded of the Sample Tank freebee got me to take a look at their web site for the first time in quite a while. I am wondering if anyone has tried IK Multimedia's Xpansion Tank 2 - Vocal Collection and if there are any demos of it on the web. I couldn't find any on their web site.
    Go to You Tube and type in IK Multimedia's Xpansion Tank 2 - vocal collection.

Thanks. The youtube video had demos of the whole collection. For those that want to hear it, this is the link:

http://youtu.be/2lxXJ5nJl0k

I have to say that I didn't care for it myself. To me, the samples sounded too synth-like, especially on the attacks and releases. I assume that you can tweak them to sound more natural, but why should you have to? If you read the comments, you will see that even the person who uploaded it eventually deleted it from his system.

Allegro Data Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by ejr View Post
    Thanks. The youtube video had demos of the whole collection. For those that want to hear it, this is the link:

http://youtu.be/2lxXJ5nJl0k

I have to say that I didn't care for it myself. To me, the samples sounded too synth-like, especially on the attacks and releases. I assume that you can tweak them to sound more natural, but why should you have to? If you read the comments, you will see that even the person who uploaded it eventually deleted it from his system.
    You are welcome. I am always looking for choral samples that I can come anywhere close to affording. Unfortunately the Xpansion samples were not very good.

Go Back to forum