• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Voices of Faith Choir

Share/Bookmark

Voices of Faith Choir

Since this information is now available via our new website, here is the basic information.

Note: This is NOT Voci/GPO choir project but will be available as a bundle offer.

Voices of Faith - Choir Performance Library

Disc 1: ENSEMBLE CHOIR (20 performers)

Disc 2: CHAMBER VOICES MEN (1O performers)

Disc 3: CHAMBER VOICES WOMEN (10 performers)

Centuries old, from Gregorian through biblical via moods of dark and light.

All performances are sung in Latin.
    75+ recorded chants, hymns and motifs spanning 13 root notes per performance - one octave.

This will ensure composing in all keys. Recording is in full stereo with natural ambience of the church. (Built 1867)

EXAMPLE
    Disc 1 - Phrase #38 - ENSEMBLE version
    Disc 2 - Phrase #38 - MEN only version
    Disc 3 - Phrase #38 - WOMEN only version

EDIT IN

VOF Licensing Agreement

This topic has grown out of control and has been misread but more importantly, has not be stated properly by us.
    We realize that we rushed to answer a customer and this is how the whole misunderstanding was born.

We also realize, that in defensive of the terms, we did make it seem very binding.

Here is what we said:

\"This product may be used for commercial projects. i.e., film trailers and the like. However, we reserve the right to knowledge about any commercial use of this particular product via the user.\"

We now see and understand how the wording could be read as \"email us every time you use it in a commercial product or you are breaking the agreement\"

This is our fault for rushing. What we are trying to say or should rewrite it to say is as follows...

\"This product may be used for commercial projects. i.e., film trailers and the like. We encourage the user to notify us when this product is being used for commercial reason.\"

Now what does the re-wording mean?

1.Does this mean that I must \"report\" to Bela D Media all and any commercial use? No.
    2.Does this mean that if I fail to reply Bela D Media will seek legal action? No.

We wish to learn the potential market for this type of product.
    Voices of Faith is a performance based library and is very similar to \"needle drop\" production music.
    This will help us grow and produce Voices of Faith vol 2 and 3 and so on.

We apologize for any misunderstanding and miscommunication on our part. Yes, the agreement has been changed but the truth of the matter is... this is really what we meant all along. Again, we are sorry for the misunderstanding.

Now on to better things.

Re: Voices of Faith Choir

Wow, the question left is when and how much? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I think this is what many of us have been hoping and waiting for!

When? Will the license allow us to use this for any commercial purpose? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

When?

The projected release date is set for late January.

Cost?

$299.99 intro price. $349.99 after.

Licensing?

Of course. You are encouraged to use Voices of Faith in commercial projects.
    There is no point in ownership if you cannot utilize the library in your musical career.
    There will be a small license agreement attached

Any demos yet Francis? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] BTW I don\'t like what you said about giving credit. This is rather unusual - do you really mean you want all (commercial) productions to include a credit stating that this library was used????

Simon,

What we mean is -

The license agreement will basically state that the product may be used for commercial projects. i.e., film trailers and the like.

However, we reserve the right to knowledge about any commercial use of this particular product via the user.

This is not open to debate. Think network broadcast music licensing. Same deal for the same purpose.

Hope you like that better. If not - what can I tell ya? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Simon Ravn:
    BTW I don\'t like what you said about giving credit.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">You\'re kidding, right? My understanding is that certain voice libraries out there that won\'t even let you use their sounds in commercial projects... VOTA maybe? How dumb is that?

BelaDMedia\'s policy is a total no-brainer - everyone wins.

Once again Houston, you need to get your facts straight before spreading misinformation in these forums.

That is not what the VOTA license agreement says at all. Go to Soundsonline read it for yourself, then do us all a favour and correct the misrepresentation in your post.

You\'re really not helping anyone with this sort rubbish.

No problem with the licence agreement, as far as I know Bela D Media it is more to know where the library is used than to stop peaople from using it.
    I hope the new library will have such a warm and natural sound as DIVA!

OK no problem with letting Bela D known where the library is used. I thought you meant there had to be a physical credit on the products it was used for. Glad I was wrong about that

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast