• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Free sizzle cymbal!

Free sizzle cymbal!

Here\'s a free sizzle cymbal, courtesy of DSSoundware:

( http://www.dssoundware.com/sounds/sizzlecymbal.zip )

Get it while it\'s up, it won\'t be for long. I talked to Donnie, and he said the London Solo Strings will be at the NAMM show and will be more than worth the wait!

Re: Free sizzle cymbal!

Thanks, Aaron. Always in the market for cool sounds, especially free. Give Donnie my best.

Drat...missed the board for a couple days, and it\'s already down. Can anyone email it to me?

thanks in advance

Huh? Why only a few days? If it\'s free, why not put it back up, or can someone else put a link to it from their site? I\'d like to check this out. If Donnie made it, tell him thanks, but I\'m sure others would like to download it too. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Pleeeeeeaaaaase can\'t this be put back? I couldn\'t get to a computer for the whole Christmas vacation, and I come back to school to discover I\'ve already missed free samples.

If somebody can send it to me I can provide hosting for a while! Mail me!

What\'s your address?

PM me I meant - my err.

I can\'t put attachments in a post or Private Message.

Post your email address to:

and I\'ll send the file over.

Wouldn\'t that be kind\'ve uncool to do that? Have you emailed them? What did they say? I dunno maybe it\'s just me. [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

That said I think it was really cool of DS to post something for free espcially since it\'s not even on any other library as Aaron had said.

So \"DS\" now that I\'ve been real nice to you guys PLEASE POST THE FILE AGAIN!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum