• Register
  • Help

Topic: BWV 639 - Ich ruf' zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ

Share/Bookmark

BWV 639 - Ich ruf' zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ

The piece I always test my pipe organ libraries with:

https://soundcloud.com/bertalan-fodo...-dir-herr-jesu

This is my first post here, and despite its several deficiencies I decided to upload for several reasons: to show that not only the small issues I found in CPO affects me, but also its beautiful sound Also because there is not many real life demos of CPO.
    This one is played live on a digital piano (using split keyboard) and on my diy pedalboard.

Registration is simple: Mod2 Swell Trompete 8' for the solo part, Mod1 Flutes 8' 4' 1' for the accompaniment and Rauschpfeife IV and Bourdon 16' in the pedal (coupled with 2nd manual)

Re: BWV 639 - Ich ruf' zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ

Quote Originally Posted by briff View Post
    ...This is my first post here, and despite its several deficiencies I decided to upload for several reasons: to show that not only the small issues I found in CPO affects me, but also its beautiful sound...
    It's hard to believe this is your first music post here, Briff! I've grown so accustomed to your productive presence here at the Forum, I would have thought I'd heard music from you before.

Well - It's an excellent demo of the Pipe Organs Library, and you're right there are too few pieces being posted as demonstrations of it.

I'm glad that, despite the problems you seem to be having with the Library, that you're still enjoying it and able to make such wonderful music with it!

Randy

Re: BWV 639 - Ich ruf' zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ

Hello and udvozlet!

I see your other work and the titles indicate you are also Hungarian (origin).
    Because of my background (playing the organ in the chuch since 11, Piarist gimum, Veszprem, then making my way through university playing for the cisztercians in Pecs) I did enjoy your rendition very much.
    Keep it coming, please

Ted

Go Back to forum