• Register
  • Help

Topic: What do y'all think?

Share/Bookmark

What do y\'all think?

\"...TITLE: The Dark Dance - A Mark Snow inspired darkly comedic spooky feel... \"

http://www.northernsounds.net/gigavote/index.php?id=91&c=Orchestral&rnum=63

Yes I know it sounds like Mark Snow, but that was the whole point. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] .

[I need a better bassoon sound i think...]

Thoughts, anyone?

Ed

Re: What do y\'all think?

Its must be a big place with the wetness. Anyway. I am not afraid of a little good too much verb - I keep on doing the same thing. But we all gotta learn the master of using our disguise kits without being too obvious in disguising. That being said I think its a cool little piece. But its a bit hard to make in-depth comments on pizzacato, bassoon and strings, especially. when its played this subtle. I am sure the piece serves its purpose - in the mystery-snowish-way.

Love - Chris

Re: What do y\'all think?

Originally posted by Lewis:

Its must be a big place with the wetness. Anyway. I am not afraid of a little good too much verb - I keep on doing the same thing. But we all gotta learn the master of using our disguise kits without being too obvious in disguising.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">yes I know I have to work on that [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I think part of the problem is I need a better reverb.

That being said I think its a cool little piece. But its a bit hard to make in-depth comments on pizzacato, bassoon and strings, especially. when its played this subtle. I am sure the piece serves its purpose - in the mystery-snowish-way.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I know I am not supposed to be doing this [Northern Sounds, I know not what I do!] but this is the main titles from Night Sins, and I was trying to make my piece, hypothetically, fit neatly into his score.

Night Sins: Main Titles

Ed

Go Back to forum