• Register
  • Help

Topic: RealiBanjo Released! Introductory half price special!

RealiBanjo Released! Introductory half price special!

I'm really excited about this one. It's been literally months that we've been working on this. Here are some highlights:

1. The tone and programming. From bluegrass to Mumford and Sons style songs, I've recorded live banjo lots of times here, so I like to think I'm pretty dialed in at getting a good tone. As far as programming goes, we included up/down slides, as well an Auto-Legato feature that handles the slides for you. Slides are a large part of making a banjo pattern sound authentic. Check out the video to see what I mean.

2. The Pattern Player. This is a ton of fun. You just play chords in the upper keyboard and RealiBanjo does the rest. It's addicting! Check out the video to see what I'm talking about, because I don't think this has ever been done before.

3. An animated GUI. I spent waaayyyy too much time doing the animation, but it was so much fun to do, I couldn't resist. Again, check out the video.

Did someone mention a video? Oh look! Here's one right here:

Price, you ask? Well, you know the old saying- "If you have to ask . . . then RealiBanjo is priced especially for you!" RealiBanjo is priced at $59, but we're offering an introductory price of only $29. That's half off! (Crazy, right? Must be too much moonshine.) I'm not sure how long this intro price will run, but it will definitely be over within a month.

So what are you waiting for??? Git yerself on over to Realitone and join the Banjo Revolution!

Re: RealiBanjo Released! Introductory half price special!

A few people have asked me about how the timing of the Pattern Player works. Since RealiBanjo plays in sync with your sequencer, then when it gets to a beat, it needs to know what chord you want. This means you need to have played your chord *before* the beat. (Or quantized to the beat is fine as well.)

Otherwise RealiBanjo would have no way of knowing what notes to start playing. RealiBanjo is smart, but it ain't *that* smart!

I put together a video that explains this:

Go Back to forum