• Register
  • Help

Topic: Windchimes ?

Share/Bookmark

Windchimes ?

Hi guys Im looking for windchimes in giga format. It seems hard to find specific windchimes collections with wider variety of samples than the usual fitted in ordinary orchestra librarys

Hope somone can help me

Regards
    halionized

Re: Windchimes ?

London Orch Perc is nice - any of the new orch libs my be nice like GPO or QLSO silver - or no more then a windchime is you could buy your own and sample it. There\'s not a TON of skill required to play a good windchime. Then you can make your own ultimate windchime collection and sell it yourself [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

IMHO the LOP (London Orchestral Persucssion). They have great single and double row samples. May still not be enough variety for you but they are top drawer quality.

Rob

Rob Elliott\'s (personal samples I believe, right Rob? eg, the start of Bike Ride) and Bill Browns personal samples I think are the best, and only really the ones ive thought I actually really want to have! - Why cant anyone sample them like that?

Ed

There\'s a free percussion gig with chime tree and bell tree - 3 speeds up and down, if that\'s what you\'re looking for, at the following link.

Free Gigs

Originally posted by Ed:
    Rob Elliott\'s (personal samples I believe, right Rob? eg, the start of Bike Ride) and Bill Browns personal samples I think are the best, and only really the ones ive thought I actually really want to have! - Why cant anyone sample them like that?

Ed
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi Ed,

Now you got me thinking about that short cue.

http://www.robelliottmusic.com/mp3s/Contemporary_Jazz/Urban%20Bike%20Ride.mp3

Don\'t fall off you comfortable studio chair but those \"windchimes\" are one of the synth FX patches in my Roland JV 1080. Sorry I can\'t remember which one (maybe Eric knows.)

I can\'t seemed to \'mothball\' that box. I wish a lot of my other sounds had such a long shelf life (I still think the Rosin Pad and Str Mod Strings) are still great for string pads.

Ok, the JV Harmonica on the end bites, just didn\'t have the cashola to hire someone (the project never went to production anyway.)

Rob

Go Back to forum