• Register
  • Help

Topic: About Chronic Horns 1 and 2

Share/Bookmark

About Chronic Horns 1 and 2

Hi All
    Does anybody have, use or knows anything about this brass librarys from www.bigfishaudio.com? Any info will be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks and Happy Holidays to everyone!
    Jose Pereira

Re: About Chronic Horns 1 and 2

I did the Giga version of Chronic Horns for Chronic Music so it should be available before too long. They will probably be showing off that and several LA riot Giga libraries at the NAMM show someplace. Its good stuff too. This is the first time many of these loop libraries have been available in a sampler format other than Audio CD. I\'ll see what the time and availability are going to be.
    Later
    Dave

A little OT here, Jose; just wanted to wish you luck--what we see in the news about events in Caracas these days has probably made your life pretty interesting.

Originally posted by sri_bubba:
    A little OT here, Jose; just wanted to wish you luck--what we see in the news about events in Caracas these days has probably made your life pretty interesting.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi Sri_Bubba
    Thanks a lot for your kind words!
    Yes, we´re a facing the WORST political time in Venezuela´s history. Is amazing how a \"person\" (president Chavez) which won the presidency with a %80 of votants actually this same people (including myself) want him out of the presidency. This guy and this government put this country at the same level that Angola. In 4 years of government Venezuela received $100.000 Million and the poverty, corrupcy, theft, etc.etc increased in almost %200!!!
    But life continue, almost all my musicians friend´s gone to other countrys but I have family and a good established reputation here as producer and performer (amazingly the country situation didn´t affected so much to my and my family) so I´m trying to prepare for better times.

Now, Mr Govett, could you tell me a little more about Chronic Horns content? Is only loops or multisamples, how it compares with other libraries? Thanks in advance for your help!

Thanks to all and have a Happy Holidays!
    Jose Pereira
    PS: PLEASE, excuse my poor and bad english.

Go Back to forum