• Register
  • Help

Topic: The sounds of the orchestra surrounds me

Share/Bookmark

The sounds of the orchestra surrounds me

Anyone ever tried to mix orchestral cues for surround systems? If so, share your experiences.

Ive heard that QLSO will be optimized for surround use.. True or false?

Die-hard Diablo fans understands the topic btw..

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: The sounds of the orchestra surrounds me

EWQLSO is a surround library. It was recorded exactly the way Keith records a DVD audio release. It also collapses down to stereo beautifully.

mixing orchestral music is surround in a blast!!! hell, mixing all cues in surround is fun!

what are you wanting to know ??

btw: i\'m very anxious to get my hands on the quantum leap orchestra [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] nick where else in the US can we demo this besides LA ? i have confidence that it will be money well spent, but i\'d rather not purchase this on a \'leap\' of faith.

passacaglia

If the library is a quantum leap ahead - its not a question of whether to buy or not - its just a question when to buy. My hopes, wishes, nightli prayers, hands-over-sheets are all in favour of this library. Dont let us down Nick.

Love - Chris

Originally posted by passacaglia:
    mixing orchestral music is surround in a blast!!! hell, mixing all cues in surround is fun!

what are you wanting to know ??

btw: i\'m very anxious to get my hands on the quantum leap orchestra [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] nick where else in the US can we demo this besides LA ? i have confidence that it will be money well spent, but i\'d rather not purchase this on a \'leap\' of faith.

passacaglia
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hehe, i wanna know everything there is to know.. I havent been able to actually start mixing stuff yet cause i havent got my surround amp yet..
    I just wanna be prepared..

Hehe, i wanna know everything there is to know.. I havent been able to actually start mixing stuff yet cause i havent got my surround amp yet..
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Well, then do your homework on the subject, there are plenty of informative sites on the web to get you started i will find some link later today.

Originally posted by passacaglia:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hehe, i wanna know everything there is to know.. I havent been able to actually start mixing stuff yet cause i havent got my surround amp yet..
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Well, then do your homework on the subject, there are plenty of informative sites on the web to get you started i will find some link later today.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Im still waiting for those links [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum