• Register
  • Help

Topic: Apple/eMagic on CNN

Apple/eMagic on CNN

Here\'s a newsflash on the Apple/eMagic affair from CNN.com:

(just removed that \"w\" word from the title, sorry for any offense)

Re: Apple/eMagic on CNN

Honestly, I think the grudge goes back to WWII and certain anti-German sentiment.

But what really pinched my hiney was that Saddam is now using AutoTune. The fact that he can use AutoTune while the rest of his countrymen have to suffer with conventional methods of intonation really gets my gander.

I just might stop using the product altogether.

I know, I\'m a party-pooper, but the mere thought of a new war gives me chills. And so does the sight of those military people on that picture. Disturbingly ugly, if you ask me ...

What this article fails to mention is the fact that DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) has developed Altiverb for the PC and refuses to make it available to the general public less the Taliban acquire it for evil use.

This strategy is based upon the belief that the Taliban previously outlawed music in Afganastan because of the poor reverb being used in Islamic electronic music. The poor mix was a result of the complications that arise from mimicking the reverberative qualites of the curve-intesive architecture of mosques. Given Altiverb and the expected recanting of their ban on music, the Taliban would likely make a comeback from their exile and, in turn, apply their evil terror to Western music much like Musak, Heavy Metal and Rap did.

hehehe.. lets hope the crazy mf doesnt see this and starts bombing NL...

Craig, my sources say the same thing. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Too late, I read it. Now Sweden is on my list too.

Originally posted by Sadam H:
    Too late, I read it. Now Sweden is on my list too.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">From Sadam H.\'s profile:
    \"Note: This particular member is not permitting ratings. \"

LOL! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum